Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snow much?

Right now there's an epic blizzard outside. It's pretty crazy. I've seen this before in Montreal, but a little part of me is still surprised. And I'm Finnish, so snow shouldn't surprise me much.

Dec 27 Montreal
I just took this photo outside.

The extra fun part about this is that the weather forecast says snow until Saturday. I wonder if we'll beat the record (well, record from what I've experienced)... Some years ago there was a crazy blizzard on my birthday. There was so much snow we walked in the middle of the street because we couldn't fit on the sidewalks. It was pretty crazy.

Chris and I are contemplating braving the storm. I'll report back once we get home again.

I'm really tempted to bring the camera with me so I can share this crazy snow, but I'm not sure it's a good idea... We'll see.

On a more positive note, if we brave this weather, we might as well go see a movie or something. I assume downtown will be quiet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment