Thursday, November 22, 2012

The last hurrah for fall

Let's enjoy the last of the autumn. I feel this is really the last opportunity to enjoy what's still a beautiful fall. I know there is snow already in a various of places in Canada and Finland, as well as a number of other places on the northern hemisphere.

Source: tumblr.com via Wendy on Pinterest

Today is  beautiful day here in Montreal. It's 11 degrees Celsius (that's low 50's in Fahrenheit) and the sun is shining. Don't worry, I'm off for a walk to enjoy it as soon as I've finished writing this. I find this extremely appropriate as I decided to keep the holidays/winter/Christmas topics at a minimum over at HipsterCurious until after the US Thanksgiving. Which, as it so happens, is today!

So, let's enjoy the fall for one more day and then please get mentally prepared for all sorts of holiday craziness starting tomorrow!

Does it still look like fall where you are?

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment