Saturday, September 15, 2012

The patient is back

And he's still a little pathetic right now.

George the cat

So, George had to spend some time at the vet's for a few days. I don't want to get into too much detail, so it'll suffice to say he just wasn't feeling well. (If you have a cat, you might have an idea what that means, if you don't, then you don't need to know. Trust me, it's better that way)

Anyhow, we got him back home last night and are monitoring him. He got quite dramatic at the vet's and refused to eat. I got him to eat a bit yesterday, so hopefully he's getting better. He's on medication, so hopefully that'll help soon too. (Oh, have you tried to give a pill to a cat? Fun, isn't it?)

Now that this crisis has been averted, I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my neck. It still hurts, but at least I have some movement back.

I have funner ("funner" - totally a word) topics planned, like more about Star Wars!

How has your weekend started?

0 comments:

Post a Comment