Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Inspiration

Guys, I don't know how to break it to you... This Friday inspiration post has always been the place where I honestly share the things that are inspiring me at that time or what I've been looking at that week... So, I feel like I need to be honest this time too...

christmas is coming
Photo from Flickr

I'm sorry to say, and this might puzzle and even scare some of you, I I have been looking at... dare I say it... Christmas photos. I tried to even find the least scary photo... This is the time for me to really get down to business when it comes to the holiday season. For us crafters, the time is just around the corner. I need to get my designs done and prototypes figured out.

So, I this is really what's been on my mind... You can even see that with the stamps I've been making...

So, how early is too early?

2 comments:

  1. I think that I am always thinking of Christmas! I love your collage! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I have to admit, I really start thinking about Christmas really early. It's prime crafting time (just an excuse, Christmas rocks)

      The collage is wonderful, but I can't take credit. The photo links back to the gallery of the original collagier.

      Delete