Thursday, July 19, 2012

Identity crisis!

Remember all those times I've talked about how I love food? I still do, but recently what I'm eating is becoming healthier and healthier... Nothing wrong with that, but just look:



This is what I came home with from the grocery store.

Rolled oats, wheat germ, dried fruit, friggin' sunflower seeds!!!

Please keep in mind this is coming from a person who absolutely thinks poutine should be a national dish and could live on cheeseburgers. Oh, and beer! I love beer! Mmm, Guinness...

Where did she go? (Maybe I'm getting sick? I have been feeling a bit odd... Or... maybe it's just all the fibre I'm getting!)

Did I mention I go running (somewhat) voluntarily 3 times a week?

Who am I?

*off to have an identity crisis*

Disclaimer: this post is intentionally overly dramatic! However, I was in a bit of a shock once I unpacked all of this from the grocery bag. When did I become so... you know... healthy and stuff?

2 comments:

  1. It's not so bad, as long as you don't start buying into the snake oil.

    The EU has strengthened the laws about which health foods are allowed to claim health benefits, and chocolate was approved, so you can get some of that next time too. http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/Chocolate+good+regulator/6948039/story.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way ahead of you there :D I also got some chocolate! But it's organic 70% dark chocolate. And I got it from the hippie store you found the flour from. Thanks for the link, I'll check the article!

      Delete