Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On paper cutters, projects and upcoming fun times

Hi-diddly-ho children,

I gots an few announcements to make. (I used the word 'gots' on purpose, it's something I would say in real life too)

So, as I mentioned before, I have guests coming over this afternoon and they are staying for a week. This means that there's probably going to be a few less posts than usually. However, the good news is that I have a few projects I can soon show you, so I'll try to schedule a few things for you guys for this upcoming week. I will also add some live posts to the mix whenever I get a chance. 

Sneak preview of one current project

Secondly, if you didn't notice yet, I am on instagram and I am using 'hipstercurious' as my name there too. If you'd like some up to date random photos, please head on over there or check the sidebar here in the blog. (Don't forget twitter as well, much randomness over there too)

And finally (and completely unrelated to the previous ones) I gots a new toy! I just recently bought an X-acto paper cutter. So, it's very possible that you'll end up seeing loads and loads of cut up paper. I'm really excited about this, but I'll get into more details about it once I've really had a chance to try it out. So far so good though...
Photo from X-acto

So, how's it going guys?

0 comments:

Post a Comment