Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rue Laval

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. That is before the massive downpour. I went for a walk as I needed to get out for a bit. Sitting at my desk all day long for hours on end needs to be interrupted every now and then, especially since I'm working on creative projects. So, off I went. I had some errands to run, but I did take a little wandering off time too, just to see what's around the next corner.

Even though I've lived in the area for almost three years, there's still new things to see. I seem to always notice new things when I'm walking around with a camera, it helps me too look at the things around me in a different way. I snapped some photos and I love these two. They somehow capture the feeling very accurately.


There are some lovely buildings around here. If you're ever in Montreal, I recommend walking around the Plateau on a warm day. It's gorgeous.


What does your neighbourhood look like? Do you still go exploring it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment