Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ottawa

So, I mentioned that this weekend there will be a lot of crafting going on. What I didn't mention was that this crafting will take place in Ottawa. I am in the wedding party for an upcoming wedding this fall and have promised to help out with some wedding related crafting. Now, since I know that (at least) two people who will get an invite to the wedding are also reading this blog (Hi guys!), I will not at this point say more about the crafting.


Now, there will be some prototyping going on, so I can probably show something that will not make the cut and is therefore safe to post here for public ridicule. Don't get your hopes up though, as it has happened before, that the bride-to-be and yours truly end up too distracted to actually get any proper crafting done, so it's also very possible that there will be no actual results to show.


Anyway, this is to let you know I am in Ottawa for the weekend and will return again next week with more random posts. I have scheduled a few posts while I'm away and if I happen to get a free moment or have something good to share, I'll do that as I see fit.

Have a great weekend!


Photos in this post are from my first ever trip to Ottawa in 2006 after I had just moved to Canada. It was very rainy that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment