Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thriftastic


I've actually gone second hand hunting three times in a week and found something interesting every time. I still don't really know how to take good photos of clothing without someone in them, so you now get to see what I found on trip number 2.


A totally awesome tie! It's actually Yves Saint Laurent, so not a bad score. It's one of those uber-wide ties and the colours are just too cool. Chris won't wear this (not that I really expected him to) so I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. There's two options; either A) sell it or B) upcycle it into something even more awesome. I'd better think about this a bit.


Watchmen comic books. Laugh all you want, old school comic books are awesome. Besides, these are the originals from the mid 80s, which means they might just be worth a few bucks.

Any ideas on how to take reasonable photos of clothing still welcome. Also, what did you think of the finds?

P.S. if this would be the first post you read, I believe I would come across as a hipstertastic comic book nerd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment