Saturday, April 7, 2012

Suede and glitter

I must've mentioned my love for shoes. I've been extremely good recently and haven't bought any in a while. In fact, the only ones I've bought this year were the ones I needed for winter outdoor activities (I bought a very basic pair of Sorels on sale, nothing interesting).

Until now, that is.

2 Pairs in the last two days. One pair is on their way to me and I'll show you once they get here. The other... well, here you go:


I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I have pretty big feet. In a world full of 7s and 8s, being a 10 can be tough (shoe size, not looks). But, the good news is that sometimes you can really find some treasures. Like Thursday.

I've been wanting a pair with some glitter, so these work perfectly. A (rather direct) reference to the Miu Miu glitter shoes from fall 2011 but with a fraction of the price. I figured this is definitely a pair that will make it's money's worth in number of wears. I paid 20 bucks... Last pair in the store. These guys are by Kimchi Blue and are perfect for the season.

Now, I'm just waiting for the other pair to arrive. Those ones are something I've been lusting after for quite a while...

So, found any good shoes recently? What do you think of mine?

0 comments:

Post a Comment