Monday, April 30, 2012

Balancing act

Just because I would prefer to wear heels all the time, doesn't mean I don't understand the awesomeness of (some) sneakers. I'm definitely in favor of the old school sneakers, so I'm always happy to see some. As an added bonus, if you want to be (or appear to be) in the know in fashion, there are some sneakers you need to know about.

Photo from Jak & Jil

New Balance. You won't get anywhere without seeing them, they are going to be everywhere. Mark my words. The colours don't really matter, although this would be an excellent way to incorporate some colour into your wardrobe. Also, totally works for everyone.

Photo from NAP

Another, more fashion-y option (and considerably more expensive, if you go for the real deal) comes from Isabel Marant. They look a bit like the 90s Nike Air hightops and have a hidden platform. Good news is that if you really like them, there will be cheaper options available. H&M already made their version and I believe Aldo as well.

So, which ones are your favourites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment