Monday, February 20, 2012

Road Tripping

My apologies for the silence! I spent a whole lot of time in the car yesterday. I actually spent the weekend in Burlington, which is the suburb of Toronto. It was such a fun time, we had a long overdue girl's weekend. We had a goal of finding bridesmaids dresses for the upcoming wedding later this year, but the real agenda was to spend time with some wonderful girls. Both goals achieved. I'll leave the dresses we found as a secret, but I can tell that we did spend some fun times at a bowling alley, out to dinner and just generally hanging out.

Yes, we actually all wore pink bowling shoes! Photo from HERE

So, needless to say, it was an amazing end for a great week! There's some action shots from bowling in my camera, so I'll see IF there is anything I can publish with a clear conscience...

Thank you ladies, it was such a fun weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment